In this article, you will learn 5 easy steps to sign up on Udemy.
Udemy is one of the world’s massive online course providers based in the United States of America.
Eren Bali, Oktay Caglar, Gagan Biyani founded Udemy in 2009.
This platform allows you to take an online course by enrolling in the choice of subject or create your course videos.
There are over forty million students and seventy thousand instructors learning and teaching in about 65 languages.
Mostly, the learners take courses to improve their career-related skills.
There are courses with and without certificates depending on the course type, be it available for free or paid.
For the instructors, they can upload their videos, either in PDFs, PowerPoint presentations, audio formats, or live classes.
So far, the courses that are on the Udemy website are mostly in Business, Entrepreneurship, technology, academics, health and fitness, arts, languages, and music.
That’s pretty much all about Udemy that I can talk about, you can check their Wiki page to learn more about this amazing online course platform.
Let’s sign up for Udemy with the stepwise approach to creating an account on Udemy.
Go to www.udemy.com
Enter your Full Name
Enter your email address.
Enter the password.
Confirm your email.
You can also download the Android, and iOS apps. Get the download link below:
FAQ AFTER YOU SIGN UP ON UDEMY
- Once you enrolled in any course, that is for a lifetime.
- You can learn at your own pace whenever and wherever you want to.
- You can also download the Udemy Courses, but not limited to your phone storage, like that of Netflix where you can watch it later right from the App or your computer.
- Once you finish taking the course (by watching all the video tutorials), you can download the Certificate.
- You can highlight this certificate on your CV Resume or your LinkedIn account.