Uplifting Quotes for a transformation will make your life easier, and the right precepts, as you will read here, will affect you to determine and act to improve your life in this year of twenty-twenty one.
The last couple of years, as it brings a decade, turns out to be the most unfortunate because the pandemic havoc everyone.
Millions of people lost their lives, and many faced unemployment. Yet, we endure for good health and well-being despite the challenges.
This circumstance has also made us unhappy, sad, and imbalanced our paced living.
However, we are fortunate that we comprehended the unforeseen shift and adapt to the new normal.
It is not enough without a zillionth of thanks to the front-liners worldwide for their devoted service and action to make every one of us safe and treat those affected by the illness.
Likewise, this piece of note is for those who want to adopt the pace, change, and remain peaceful with happiness that somehow got weakened because of the pandemic.
I hope it brings you a will, a power, and a motivation to do something worthwhile and yet be healthy by following the guidelines against coronavirus.
TOP 12 Quotes that are Favorites!
- “First keep peace with yourself, then you can also bring peace to others.” -Thomas à Kempis
- “They forgot that the world doesn’t run on information. People don’t decide based on truth or facts. They don’t spend their money based on data. They don’t connect with each other because of some higher philosophical truth. The world runs on feelings.” ― Mark Manson.
- “Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life—think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body, be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success.” — Swami Vivekananda.
- “Persistence gave confidence and continued right mental attitude followed by consistent action will bring success. When you have that knowing inside you, fear has vanished and the obstruction to a life of all good removed.”—Anonymous.
- “When making personal decisions, listen to what your head says, then listen to your heart. If they differ, follow your heart. Whenever you listen to your heart, you listen to that part of you that is most interested in your well-being.”—Anonymous.
- “Don’t hope for better. Just be better. Be something better. Be more compassionate, more resilient, more humble, more disciplined. Be a better human.” ― Mark Manson.
- “Good things come to people who wait, but better things come to those who go out and get them.” — Anonymous.
- “Your problem isn’t the problem. Your reaction is the problem.” — Anonymous.
- “Whenever you see a successful person you only see the public glories, never the private sacrifices to reach them.” — Vaibhav Shah.
- “When you stop chasing the wrong things, you give the right things a chance to catch you.” — Lolly Daskal
- “We can be truly successful only at things we will fail at.”― Mark Manson, Everything is F’ckd, A book about Hope.
- “Once you decide, the universe conspires to make it happen.”- Ralph Waldo Emerson.
Below are some quotes for peace and Tolerance from the teachings of Brahma Kumaris.
13. “Tears of love do not cause sorrow; they become Pearls.”
14. If people make a fool of you, remember great wisdom in humility and silence.
15. “Even the most simple task is hard for the lazy man.”
16 “Can someone who causes pain to other experience genuine joy?”
17. “I must change myself first, right from my thoughts; Then, I can change the world.”
18. “Anger makes you mad; why not be sensible?”
19. “Do you know that love has nothing to do with bodies?”
20 “If you give your ‘rubbish’ to GOD, no one will throw their ‘rubbish’ on you.”
21. “Be yourself, be natural. It is far easier than pretending to be someone else.”
22 “At present, how can you see the future if you live in the past?”
23. “The moment I insult my fellow-man, I lose the respect of others.”
2 “If there is no filament in a bulb, there is no light; If God is not in your life, there is no light in your life.”
25. “A man with a bad temper is angry with himself.”
26 “In a bitter world, one drop of genuine love is an ocean in the desert.”
27 “Never lose hope. Hope is a rope that swings you through life.”
28 “Remember! The conduct of the parents is an education to the children.”
29 “If your thoughts are pure, it becomes easy to say what you think and do what you say.”
30 “Attempt to uplift yourself; do not degrade yourself, for one’s self is one’s friend and one’s self in one’s enemy.”
31. “Peace brings truthfulness in interactions.”
32. “To experience peace, stop looking at the weakness of Others.”
33. “Mental clarity & cleanliness ensure peace of mind.”
34.” The power of silence increases work efficiency.”
35. “Anger, the root of all illness- Peace, the remedy for all illness.”
36. “Everyone likes a peaceful person.”
37. “Experience God’s blessings in a calm mind & sweet tongue.”
38. “Peace gives rest to mind & body.”
39. “Spreading rays of peace in a peaceless life is proper service.”
40. “Be the magnet of peace to soothe peaceless hearts.”
41. “A selfless attitude results from being peaceful.”
42. “Be free from perishable desires to experience peace.”
43. “Improve your power of concentration to remain peaceful.”
44. “Control your mind positively to experience peace.”
45. “Broaden your mind to remain free from mental disturbances.”
46. “Improve the power of judgment to remain free from confusion.”
47. “Fearlessness & cheerfulness lead to peacefulness.”
48. “Spread peace by becoming the messenger of peace.”
49.” Peace in you will generate consensus in others.”
50. “To be peaceful is to be free from expectations.”
51. “The less you are in doubt, the more you are at peace.”
52. “In silence, you can let bad feelings & sorrows dissolve.”
53. “Anger makes you devilish; peace makes you divine.”
54. “Where there is righteousness, there is peace.”
55. “Peace is not a passive attitude; it is a playful attitude.”
56. “Peace is the ornament of an illumined soul.”
57 “Tolerance is a tree providing shadow even to the woodcutter.”
58. “Family is the first classroom to learn tolerance.”
59. “Tolerance removes the tension created by ignorance.”
60. “Great men of yore were great because of the quality of tolerance.”
61. “The aim of Tolerance is peaceful co-existence.”
62. “Tolerance recognizes individuality and diversity.”
63. “Understanding and open-mindedness enhance tolerance.”
64. “The seed of Tolerance is love sown with compassion & care.”
65. “The power of Tolerance is a shield of protection.”
66. “Tolerance develops the ability to accommodate problems.”
67. “Tolerance is the ability to understand others.”
68. “Ignorance is the root of intolerance, be fearless & courageous.”
69. “Tolerance can face mountainous problems with ease.”
70. “Tolerance is inner strength.”
71. “The Tolerance takes into consideration the uniqueness of all.”
72. “Tolerance is not cowardice but bravery.”
73. “Courage, Tolerance & faith lead to success.”
74. “Strengthen your mind not to get affected by circumstances.”
75. “Be tolerant of enjoying life in all situations.”
76. “The practice of Tolerance is a good habit.”
77. “Flexible nature is the foundation of Tolerance.”
78. “Tolerance means forgive & forget others’ mistakes.”
79. “Tolerance acts like an air conditioner in life.”
80. “Don’t become a problem, be a solution.”
81. “Endure the situation with love, not by force.”
82. “To be truthful in life, be tolerant.”
83. “Tolerance is a tool to achieve our aim.”
84. “Transforming a curse into a blessing to Tolerance.”
85. “Tolerance lies in tireless efforts.”
86. “The one who can mold himself is genuine gold.”
Make a Change and make it happen.
- “If you always do what you’ve always done, you’ll always get what you’ve always got.”–Anonymous.
- “Whosoever desires constant success must change his conduct with the times.” – Niccolo Machiavelli.
- “The world hates change, yet it is the only thing that has brought progress.”–Charles Kettering.
- “Yes, your Transformation will be hard. Yes, you will feel frightened, messed up, and knocked down. Yes, you’ll want to stop. Yes, it’s the best work you’ll ever do.” –Robin Sharma.
- “Change can be hard. It requires no extra effort to settle for the same old thing. Auto-pilot keeps us locked into past patterns. But transforming your life? That requires courage, commitment, and effort. It’s tempting to stay camped in the zone of That’s-Just-How-It-Is. But to get to the really good stuff in life, be willing to become an explorer and adventurer.” -John Mark Green.
- “Transformation isn’t sweet and bright. It’s a dark and murky painful pushing. An unraveling of the untruths you’ve carried in your body. A practice in facing your own created demons. A complete uprooting, before becoming.” -Victoria Erickson.
- “May the next few months be a period of magnificent transformation.” -Anonymous.
- “Love yourself enough to set a standard for your life that you’re unwilling to compromise. If you accept the standards of others for your life, you’ll never be happy.” -Tony Gaskins.
- “First comes thought; then organization of that thought, into ideas and plans; then transformation of those plans into reality. The beginning, as you will observe, is in your imagination.” -Napoleon Hill.
- “Transformation is a process, and as life happens, there are tons of trials. It’s a journey of discovery–there are moments on mountaintops and moments in deep valleys of despair.” -Rick Warren.
Wrapping up with a short poem written by me to ease your thoughts,
Go on, when your mind to fight-
Don’t think to Side
Show clearly your sight.
Oust the heavy tide —
Bear to mind all things tight.
stoop not but be bright,
Like the heating light,
Watch neither left nor right.
When you think you might
Start the task with an enormous height.