Dr. Angela is an international public speaker specializing in female entrepreneurship, innovation policy, and the future of medical technology from London.
She is also the Computer Weekly’s Rising Star of Women in UK IT and BusinessCloud 101 Female Founders.
In this web development course instructed by her, you will learn all the skills from scratch to be a web developer.
You need no programming experience, and you will understand everything you need to know about web development.
Why should you take this course?
- The lead instructor teaches at the App Brewery, London’s leading in-person programming bootcamp.
- The instructor updated the course to be 2022 ready, and you’ll be learning the latest tools and technologies used at large companies such as Apple, Google, and Netflix.
- This course doesn’t cut corners, and there are beautiful animated explanation videos and tens of real-world projects you will get to build.
- Over four years, they developed the curriculum with comprehensive student testing and feedback.
- They have taught over a million students how to code, and many have changed their lives by becoming professional developers or starting their tech startups.
- You’ll save yourself over $12,000 by enrolling but still get access to the same teaching materials and learn from the same instructor and curriculum as our in-person programming Bootcamp.
- They constantly updated the course with new content, with new projects and modules determined by students – that’s you!
Who this course is for:
- Take this course if you want to learn to code by building fun and practical projects.
- Start your startup by building your websites and web apps.
- If you are a seasoned programmer, then take this course to get up to speed quickly with the latest frameworks and NodeJS
- Take this course if you want to take one path and learn everything you need to know about web development.
Web Development by Dr. Angela
The course includes over 55 hours of HD video tutorials and builds your programming knowledge while making real-world websites and web apps.
Throughout this comprehensive course, we cover a massive amount of tools and technologies, including:
- Front-End Web Development
- HTML 5
- CSS 3
- Bootstrap 4
- DOM Manipulation
- Bash Command Line
- Git, GitHub, and Version Control
- Backend Web Development
- Bonus Module ask Angela Anything.
- Next Steps.
By the end of this course, you will be fluently programming and be ready to make any website you can dream of.
You’ll also build a portfolio of over 25+ websites that you can show off to any potential employer.
All right then, There you go for the download link: Happy learning.